Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The New Kid on The Blog

So here I am! Navigating around this place called Blog spot! and I have an odd  sense of de ja' vu...
The same complete and utter  embarrassing ignorance I had when I decided to jump aboard  " My Space"!
and when I  comformed to a" Facebook" junkie!  Let's face the facts... I'M CLUELESS!!!! but, if  you bear with me, I will get it. All in due time my friends.
  Not only did I realize, once again, I am not with it in the world of  cyber space; I realized that  time continues on and I am making no attempts whatsoever at recording  life's  events. ( I gave up scrapbooking some time ago).  Maybe in my day to day grind, if I stop and  regurgitate my day's happenings I will not feel the overwhelming  craziness that each day  actually brings.  After all, My life is great. My family is invaluable and I have a God  who loves me inspite of my serious imperfections!
Enjoy the  many  moments I hope to record of my evergrowing family~ Time just does not slow down!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I love following other peoples blogs! Good luck with it =)

    ReplyDelete