Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Beth Moore 2010 !


The anticipation I felt prior to our fun girls weekend, paled in comparison to how our  getaway actually played out !!  I   was looking forward to escaping  my kids for this short time  and the duties that go along with.  From the time we got to Tampa to the time we left  was  so brief  but we had a BLAST!
These girls I now call my " sistas" are great! Jenny , Jen, Michelle,  Candace and Teresa . We have much in common. Marriages, children, routines and   choas. Between all of us, we left behind 18 children! Is that not funny?!  The 6 wonderful husbands / daddys were  so gracious to let us go away.
Fri night at Idlewild Baptist was phenominal! Travis Cottrell and his worship team were so amazing. Awesome music! and Beth was funny and so personable and  the opening lesson got us fired up for the Sat session  on Family.
 We could not pass on  a late night ( midnight) snack at the Cheesecake Factory.... I believe it was the only place open!

 I realized how very thankful I am to have the family I have~ In large, my immediate relations but also  the family I have in Christ.  For so many reasons: fulfillment, depth of relationship, community, accountability, & conflict .

 and.... thru laughing our cheeks off and  tears, the highlight of our trip had to be when we met Beth Moore herself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment