Monday, May 17, 2010

There's a Light at the End of this Tunnel!

     Wanting to give a speedy shout to say 13 days to...
     - me waking at 6 am
     - somehow managing to get 3 kiddos  dressed & fed & out the door
       (and happy by 7:25)
     - pushing two little ones down the Ashton path to kiss my big girl
       goodbye for 6 hrs
     - dropping Maddy off at Preschool
     - running from one end of SRQ to the next doing what I love to do!
        coffee with friends, errands, playgrounds with G.... and many other
        activities
      - Back into the mom van to pick up Maddy and Joshy
      - come home and scarf lunch just in time to hop back into the van
      - geesh! is it really time to pick up my Missy already???! whahoo!
      - and given the day we have many extra curricular  activities we have
         managed to plug into our hectic schedule,
        because we love them all!
       - Can't let the kids go hungry so we  head home for dinner ,
           family laughs  and baths, HOMEWORK!
           yes!  even in kindergarten!
       -and finally, sigh! bed time! ( yes, even for one tired mommy!)
  
             I am so amazed at  the year we have  lived, survived, loved and
          now get a serious break from!

        Thanking God for giving me  HIS strength & HIS grace to  get by ~
         day to day!
    
        Can't wait to share many summer adventures or  leisures we will
         enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I remember the summer after Trace started Kindergarten. I was so relieved and thrilled the craziness was over for a few months! Trust me it gets easier every year!

    ReplyDelete